Victony AC1200 Setup for a wireless extender with two bands will boosts your WiFi signal or network so you can play games, watch movies, and watch web series without interruptions.If your WiFi router has four antennas on the outside, you can almost be sure that the signal will reach every part of your home or business. You can begin accessing the Internet using it in a couple of minutes, thanks to its simple setup and installation processes.
With WPS support and plug-and-play functionality, setting it up takes all of about 15 seconds. It enables you to switch between “Router,” “Repeater,” and “AP” modes according to your requirements, as it supports all three of these configurations. You must keep in mind, however, that in order to switch modes, the device will need to be reset and reconfigured, and this is something you must do before doing so. Let’s get started with the configuration of the Victony AC1200 extender.
Victony Wifi Extender Setup via browser
To setup Victony Ac1200 through web browser you need to follow some steps that are given below:
- To begin, you must put the extender halfway between your router and the spot where the Wifi signal is poor.
- Verify that at least fifty percent of your router’s signals are reaching the extender.
- Then, power on the Victony AC1200 extender and set its mode switch to “repeater/extender mode.”
- Before proceeding, wait until the power LED on the device turns solid green or stable.
- You can connect to the Victony WiFi network by typing the network’s name into the settings of your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Connect to it, and it will first appear to you as an open network; therefore, you will not need a password to connect.
- Launch a web browser and Simply type 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup into the address bar to get the login window.
- In both the username and password fields, type “admin.”
- Select the network you desire to extend, and then input the network’s password to validate your selection.
- After applying the changes, the system will restart for roughly one minute, after which you will be able to connect any devices.
- Connect your electronic devices to the network identified as Victony AC1200 Repeater in your WiFi settings (SSID EXT).
So by using these steps you are able to setup Victony AC1200 by browser.
Victony AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup via WPS
By using the WPS method you can setup your Victony AC1200 Extender in just a couple of minutes. Following steps are given below to setup Victony AC1200 by browser:
- In order to set up the victony ac1200 extender using WPS, you will need to plug both the router and the repeater into the same outlet in the same room.
- After the power LED on the ac1200 has become stable, press the WPS button that is located on it.
- You will need to press and hold the WPS button on your configured router for approximately two seconds at this point.
- On both of the devices, blinking lights will begin, and after approximately 15 to 20 seconds, the lights will stop blinking, which indicates that the setup was successful.
- The WPS LED on the Victony AC1200 repeater will change to a steady or constant shade of green. If that doesn’t work, reset the extender and give it another shot.
- You are now able to remove the extender’s power supply, and you are free to position it anywhere you like within the router’s signal range.
- In your list of available networks, it will be denoted as your SSID EXT, and the password will be the same as the WiFi password for your router.
So in that way you can setup your Victony AC1200 in a short time.
Victony AC1200 Setup as an Access Point
There is no question that the speed in access point mode is significantly higher than the speed in range extender mode. If you do not mind using an Ethernet cable that is 20 to 30 feet long or if you already have ethernet wiring installed in your walls, this is the best option for you to go with.
Before we get started with the process, make sure you switch the device to access point mode by simply turning the switch located on it. Let’s begin the setup of the WA1200 as an access point.
- You will need to plug in your AC1200 at the location where you will be using it.
- Now connect the LAN port of your repeater to the LAN port on your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect any of your devices, such as a phone, laptop, or tablet, to the Victony Extender network using the name that appears in your list of available WiFi networks.
- After you have successfully connected, open a web browser on the same device and enter 192.168.10.1 into the URL or address bar.
- It will take you to the configuration page for the Victony ac1200 extender. In that space, type in your username and password as “admin.”
- In the setup wizard, choose “access point mode,” then click the “next” button.
- It will request that you generate a new security type, SSID, and password for your access point (AP).
- When you are finished, it will restart, and at that point you will be able to connect any devices you want to the newly made network.
As a result of the fact that this extender has two ethernet ports, you will be able to connect the ac1200 repeater to the other devices that you have using the ethernet cable.
Victony AC 1200 Setup as a Router
This incredibly simple device completes amazing things. The fact that all three modes can be accessed simultaneously is a very impressive feature that is included in this. Now, some of us travel quite a bit, and connecting to open networks can occasionally cause problems due to the fact that these networks are open to anyone. Ensure that the button on the device is set to the “Router Mode” position before continuing. Therefore, with the assistance of this device, you will be able to set up a new network and generate a passcode for it. Let’s break down the Victony AC1200 configuration as a router.
- In order to get this configuration working, you will need to connect the internet cable that is coming from your internet service provider (ISP) or modem into the WAN port of the Victony AC1200.
- You can now connect wirelessly to the Victony network using your laptop, phone, or other device. Alternatively, you could connect your computer to the LAN port on the ac1200 by means of an Ethernet cable.
- To log in to Victory, open your web browser and enter 192.168.10.1. On the setup page, for both the username and the password, type “admin.”
- In the setup wizard, select “router mode,” then select the type of internet service provider you use.
- After you have finished following the instructions displayed on the screen, your Victony AC1200 router will restart.
- You will be able to connect your devices from this point forward.
So in that way you can setup AC1200 Extender quickly and accurately.