Snapchat is a great app to keep in touch with friends, but did you know that you can also have streaks with them? A Longest Snapchat Streak is when you have sent snaps back and forth within 24 hours for consecutive days. The longest snap streak on Snapchat is currently held by a user who has sent snaps to his friend for 4,686 consecutive days!
What Is a Snapchat Streak?
When you and a friend first start snapping each other, you’ll see a fire emoji next to your friend’s name. This means you two are on a streak!
A Snapchat streak is simply when you and a friend have snapped each other, consecutively, for more than one day. The longer your streak gets, the more bragging rights you have.
The Consequences of Reaching a Long Snapchat Streak
Once you hit a streak of 100 days, the app will start to send you a notification every time your streak is about to end. If you don’t respond, the streak will end and you’ll have to start all over again.
How to Maintain a Long Snapchat Streak
The longest Snapchat streak is currently held by a man named Robbie — and it’s an impressive 3,688 days.
How did Robbie achieve this? Well, by following a few simple rules. The first is to make sure you snap your friends as often as possible. The second is to make sure those snaps are interesting and engaging. And the third — and most important — is to never break the chain.
If you’re looking to break the longest Snapchat streak, then you’re going to need some serious willpower. But if you want to maintain a long streak, then it’s all about consistency and keeping your friends entertained.
Advice From Users With the Longest Streaks
If you’re looking to up your game and snag that coveted spot on the longest Snapchat streak list, there are a few things you can do. Here’s some advice from some of the users with the longest streaks:
– Keep your streaks going even when you’re busy. If you can’t snapchat each other every day, try to snapchat each other every few days. It’s better to keep the streak going than to let it die.
– Communicate with the person you’re snapping. If you know you’re going to be busy, let them know and see if they’re okay with keeping the streak going at a slower pace.
– Be creative with your snaps. No one wants to see a boring streak of nothing but selfies. Get creative and have fun with it!
With a little effort, you too could be on your way to joining the ranks of those with the longest Snapchat streaks.
Tips for Keeping Your Streak Going
Here are some tech tips for keeping your Snapchat streak going:
– First, make sure you’re both sending snaps regularly. It doesn’t matter if they’re selfies, pictures of your food, or just random shots of your day-to-day life. As long as you’re both sending snaps back and forth, you’ll be good.
– Second, try to snap each other at least once a day. The more often you snap each other, the better chance you have of keeping your streak alive.
– Third, if you’re going to be away from your phone for a while (like if you’re sleeping or in class), make sure to let your snap streak partner know so they don’t think you’ve forgotten about them.
– Fourth, if you do happen to miss a day, don’t panic! Just send a quick snap as soon as you can and explain what happened. As long as you communicate with each other, there’s no reason why you can’t get your streak back on track.
Following these tips should help you keep your Snapchat streak going strong!
So, what’s the longest Snapchat streak? As of right now, the record is held by a user who has maintained a streak with another user for over four years! That’s pretty impressive, but it’s definitely not impossible for anyone else to break that record. It just takes a lot of dedication (and a little bit of luck).
Maintaining a long Snapchat streak can be a lot of fun, but it’s definitely not easy. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but it’s definitely worth it in the end. So, what are you waiting for? Start building your streak today!