Going to India is on many Brazilian citizen’s bucket list. It is a great country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed.
However, one of the biggest advantages of traveling to Indian Visa from Brazil is how easy it is to enter. More than 150 nationalities including Brazilian citizens can apply for an India e-Visa online. That’s a good thing to celebrate since you’re no longer required to go to the Indian embassy
Do you want to know what are the steps to follows and what requirements will you need? Then keep reading this article to learn all these details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an India eVisa for Brazilians?
The India Tourist eVisa is a special document that the Government from this country launched in order to allow certain citizens to enter the border properly.
Do I need this document if I’m from Brazil?
Yes, if you’re Brazilian you need a visa to enter India.
What documents do I need to apply?
iVisa may do all the heavy lifting for Indian Visa for Australian Citizens, but you still need to come up with a few things to help them get started. It is nothing out of the ordinary, and you may already have what you need. Here is a list of what you must provide:
- Applicant’s Photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Keep in mind the expiry date of your passport, so you won’t get any trouble with ith. And remember that your photo must be recent with no face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
There are some other requirements that you need to consider while applying:
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
How long is this eVisa valid for?
You can have this eVisa for 1 year after issued, but remember that you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry.
How is the application process for Brazilian citizens?
There are three steps you need to complete:
- The first one will ask you to fill in your personal information like full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, passport info, etc. In this part, you must also choose the processing time and visa type. Keep in mind that both factors determine the cost of the India eVisa. As for the latter, you can choose from tourist, business, and medical visa. When it comes to processing time, you have three options that we’ll show you later.
- The second step of the Brazilian citizens’ application consists of a revision and payment. It cannot be stressed enough the importance of the accuracy of your information. After processing, the cost is not refundable, and corrections are not possible.
- The third step will ask you to answer a set of personal questions and upload additional documents. The last part differs depending on your particular circumstances, but you will be informed of exactly what you need to upload so do not worry about that.
What are the prices and times to get this Indian eVisa?
With iVisa you have three options for you to obtain this electronic visa, each of them according to how soon you want your document. The options are:
- Standard processing – This option only costs USD $86.99, and your visa will be ready within 5 days.
- Rush processing – This time your application will be processed in just 3 days. However, the cost goes a bit higher than previous option. You will be charged USD $128.99.
- Super Rush processing time – There is not a significant difference between this option and the previous one, except for the time. This option will have your application processed in just 36 hours, but those six hours may be useful in emergent situations. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This option will cost you USD $173.99.
As for the cost of the other two visa types, they are a little bit higher, so you can check more about these visas in this link.
How many times can I enter India with an eVisa if I am Brazilian?
The Indian eVisa for Brazilian citizens will allow you to stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry inside the country, and you have Multiple Entry. However, please remember that the electronic visa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports. If you use other points of entry, you need a consular visa.
Which airports and seaports accept this eVisa?
This eVisa isn’t allowed anywhere, there are specific points when you can enter with this document. It can only be used at the following airports:
- Port Blair
And the following 5 seaports:
- New Mangalore
Do I need to get a separate eVisa for my kids?
It’s important to consider that every passenger must get an eVisa regardless of their age.
How do I know if my India eVisa is approved?
As soon as you end up with your application form, then we’ll be giving you a follow up via e-mail, and we’ll also let you know once the India Government approves your e-Visa so you can continue planning your trip.
Is it safe to get my India eVisa with iVisa?
Yes, it is. We work with many professionals that guarantee to keep safe your personal information, so don’t worry about getting your information leaked, that doesn’t happen with our services.
Where can I read more information about the Indian eVisa?
If you want to know more details about this visa, then click here, we even have information related to India tourism. But if you do prefer something more personal, then we recommend you to contact us.