Planning a trip to a foreign country Norway takes quite a bit of time and consideration. It is the same when it comes to New Zealand. If you decide to spend your vacation there, know that you may have to get a visa in advance. At the same time, even if you are exempt from getting one, you are still required to obtain a New Zealand NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS, unless you are an Australian citizen. The ETA was introduced in July 2019 and becomes compulsory in October 2019. iVisa is prepared to help you every step of the application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. In case you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, we invite you to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Norwegian citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Norway are among the visa-exempt nationalities. Therefore, you need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can facilitate the online application process New Zealand for you.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
To be able to start the process of obtaining a New Zealand ETA Norway, you need to ensure that you have at your disposal everything that is necessary. As you will notice, iVisa does not ask for much. Besides, all the items on the list New Zealand below are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – what you should do before Norway you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ISRAELI CITIZENS can be pretty flexible. You Norway are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
Not as long as you would expect. An ETA is a fast document New Zealand Norway to obtain. Plus, iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can have your travel document precisely when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
No. However, keep in mind that the cost of a New ETA is influenced by the processing speed you pick for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more New you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD $87.74
- Rush – USD $142.74
- Super Rush – USD $187.74
What is the validity of a New ETA?
The New ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since the day of issue. Norway
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New each time I travel there?
You cannot stay in New for more than 90 days Per Entry.
How can I apply for New Zealand Visa from Norway?
The New Zealand Visa for Norwegian citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in less than five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and information on their passport page. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history. You can get more information at New Zealand eTA Application Form Guide.
After Norwegian citizens pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) fees, their eTA application processing commences. NZ eTA is delivered to Norwegian citizens via email.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Norwegian citizens
To enter New Zealand, Norwegian citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Norwegian citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport they travel with, as the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for New Zealand for Norwegian citizens will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application.