CANADIAN VISA policy allows numerous nationalities to cross its borders without a visa, and the citizens of Latvia are among them. However, before your departure, you must obtain a Canada ETA if you travel by air. Fortunately, the document is obtainable online and CANADA VISA FOR LATVIA CITIZENS can help you with this.
Learn how to apply for this document by reading the information we wrote in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs
If I’m from Latvia, do I need a visa to travel to Canada?
No, you don’t need a visa, what you require is an ETA, which is a document that allows you to enter CANADIAN VISA by filling in an online form.
What is an ETA for Latvian Citizens?
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that offers legal permission to certain travelers to travel to CANADIAN VISA. These countries must be visa-exempt.
What are the requirements?
The first thing you have to do before you apply for a CANADIAN VISA is to make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. Below, you will find a list of what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a CANADA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREA CITIZENS if you don’t have a valid passport. This document needs to keep its validity for at least 6 months from the flying date, so make sure to check your passport’s expiration date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to offer a valid e-mail address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still have to hold a physical copy.
- Payment Methods – an online application process requires that you make the payment online too. That’s why you need to have a valid payment method. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal. Just select the most comfortable for you.
How long is the ETA valid for?
This document expires 5 years after issued or until passport expires.
What are the prices and the processing times?
With iVisa, you can choose one of the following alternatives according to how soon you need to have this document:
- Standard processing – By choosing this alternative you have your application done in 24 hours, and you’ll just have to pay USD $49.49.
- Rush processing – Your Canadian ETA is ready to be used in 4 hours since your request is submitted, and the total price is USD $91.49.
- Super Rush processing – This is the fastest processing time you LATVIA can choose, but it is the most expensive too. You are charged USD $136.49, but your application is processed within only 30 minutes.
How much time do I need to apply?
You’ll just need at least 20 minutes to complete the application form.
How can I apply?
Once you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not have any difficulties completing this process, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free LATVIA of charge.
iVisa’s application form has three simple steps:
- Step one asks you to provide general information about yourself and your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application. The choice you make dictates the amount you spend on your Canadian ETA, so analyze them before making a choice.
- The second step asks you to cover the payment and review your form so that the information within is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid travel document, in which case you have to repeat the process for a new ETA.
- The third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you are free to submit your request. iVisa will handle the bureaucracy from that point on.
How many times can I enter Canada?
As we already mentioned above, you’ll have a Multiple Entry while you have valid your ETA.
Do I need an ETA for my children too?
If your children are less than 18 years old, then they just must travel LATVIA with appropriate documents and meet the same entry requirements as adults. Contact us here for more information about requirements for children.
Does the Canadian ETA guarantee that I can enter this country?
We emphasize that the Canada ETA doesn’t always permit you to enter CANADIAN VISA since it depends on what the Immigration checkpoint decides.
Where can I find more information?
You can click here to apply for the ETA using iVisa’s services. However, if you still have questions or concerns during the online process, then you can contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you. There’s also more info about this electronic document in this link.
There is a threat of terrorism in Europe. Terrorist attacks have occurred in a number of European cities. There is a potential for other violent incidents.
Targets could include:
- government buildings, including schools
- places of worship
- airports and other transportation hubs and networks
- public areas such as tourist attractions, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping centres, markets, hotels and other sites frequented by foreigners
Always be aware of your surroundings when in public places.
Credit card and ATM fraud is a concern. Strangers may invite you to visit local bars. This is often a ploy to overcharge customers for drinks. Discussions about overcharging may lead to threats of violence and security guards may force you to pay.
Be cautious when using debit or credit cards:
- pay careful attention when your cards are being handled by others
- use ATMs located in well-lit public areas or inside a bank or business
- avoid using card readers with an irregular or unusual feature
- cover the keypad with one hand when entering your PIN
- check for any unauthorized transactions on your account statements