The citizens of Sweden who plan to travel to Canada for a short stay don’t have to apply for a Canada visa. Nevertheless, you must obtain a CANADA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS before your departure if you go there by air. iVisa.com can facilitate the application process. As a result, you can have your travel document ready in just 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden – the requirements
In order to apply for a Canada ETA, you have to meet a few requirements. You do not need much, and what is necessary for the application process is easy to acquire. You must put together the documents below:
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you’ll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you insert a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden – the online application form
When you believe yourself ready, you can access the application page and proceed to complete the online form. You should not experience any difficulties along the way. Chat with one of our customer service representatives to solve any doubts.
As soon as you access the application page, you will notice how the form is divided into three steps. That should make things easier for you:
- The first step asks for general information, but it also requires you to make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. You are granted three options, and they all have different fees. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – in 24 hours, you’ll obtain your digital authorization. All you have to pay is USD $44.99.
- Rush processing – if you want to have your Canada ETA in 4 hours you’ll need to pay the amount of USD $100.49.
- Super Rush processing – this is a costly option because the price is USD $135.49, but your ETA is completed in 30 minutes.
- The second step wants you to handle payment and revise your formulary to make sure that the provided information is 100 % correct. If it is not, correct your mistakes. Otherwise, your ETA will be invalid.
- Upload the requested documents. When you have completed, submit your request, and iVisa.com will handle it from there. All you can do at this point is to wait.
In short, if you are a Swedish citizen, you do not need a CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS visa per se. The travel permission has a validity for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. In that period, you have Multiple Entry and you can stay there for no more than 180 days Per Entry.
DO SWEDISH CITIZENS NEED A VISA FOR CANADA?
It is now possible to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA) for Canada from Sweden without having to visit a diplomatic office in person, through the simple online visa waiver application.
An approved Canada eTA visa waiver is a multiple entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to 180 days in Canada with each entry. It is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of approval, meaning there is no need to submit an eTA application before every visit.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM SWEDISH
Before you can start your application to get an eTA to Canada from SWEDISH, it is important to note that there are a few requirements. These include the following:
- A valid passport – All travelers must have a valid Swedish biometric passport in order to travel to Canada and legally enter the country. It is also recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in the Swedish passport.
- Personal information – When filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information that pertains to their passport, their personal information (address, contact information), current employment details, and travel itinerary.
- A valid form of payment – Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the cost of the eTA
- A phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill and submit out the application, travelers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Applicants with dual nationality are also required to ensure they travel to Canada with the same passport used to complete the online eTA form, as an approved eTA is specifically linked to one individual passport.
CANADIAN ETA APPLICATION PROCESS FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS
To obtain an eTA Canada online for Swedish passport holders, travelers will need to complete an online application. The application should take about 30 minutes or less to fill in.
The application will ask basic details about the traveler as well as his or her travel plans. You will need to include information such as full name, date of birth, and current employment, contact details such as home address and email, and a travel itinerary.