If a Turkish citizen wants to travel to Kuwait, they are no longer required to go to the embassy for a tourist or business visa. Turkish, along with 50 other nationalities, can now apply through the internet, thanks to iVisa.com. Apply now and your Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens will be sent to you via email within 4 days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Turkish citizens require a visa to visit Kuwait?
Turkish people must apply for an eVisa to go to Kuwait. You can see the requirements here.
Why do I need to pay a fee?
Apply ahead and avoid wasting hours lining at the airport waiting to get your visa. With iVisa.com, you will be able to apply online from the comfort of your house, just by paying a small service fee.
What is an eVisa?
The eVisa is an official electronic paper issued by the Government of Kuwait that permits visitors to travel to this country for tourism or business reasons.
How long can visitors with a Turkish passport stay in Kuwait with an eVisa?
Visitors with a Kuwait eVisa will be able to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days in Total.
Do I need to provide any documents for the online application?
iVisa.com will request some information and documentation to process your application. You only need to provide a few documents prior to the application process. Here is a list of requirements for Turkish citizens:
- Valid passport – chances are you already have one. Please do check its expiry date to make sure that is still valid.
- Digital copy of your passport – the most important part is the information page, but you should go ahead and scan the entire booklet.
- Valid e-mail address – electronic visas are linked to passports digitally, and so will the visa provided by iVisa. Still, you need to print out a copy before departure, which is why iVisa.com will send you one via e-mail in PDF format.
- GCC residence card – this applies only to Turkey Visa for Omani Citizens from the other countries that are a part of Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates). At the same time, the applicants from the GCC must work in specific fields. You can find all of them on iVisa.com’s website.
- Mode of payment – before submitting the application, you will be asked to pay the service fee using a credit/debit card.
How long is the Kuwait eVisa valid?
Your Kuwait eVisa will expire 30 days after issued.
Does the eVisa has a high price to apply online?
We offer to our applicants three options for the processing time and each one has its own price. These are the options:
- Standard Processing – you can go for this option if you are in no hurry. It takes 8 days for your application to be processed for just USD $37.99.
- Rush Processing– for USD $66.99, this option will have your visa ready in just 6 days.
- Super Rush Processing – you can select this option if you want to be on a plane to Kuwait on the next day. Your application will be processed within just 4 days for USD $109.99.
Click here to start your application.
How does the Kuwait eVisa function?
We enter the applicant’s application into the government system and upload the respective documents, complying with the standards established for obtaining this eVisa. Remember that this system has been implemented thanks to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kuwait Government.
Does it take a long time to apply for the eVisa?
It takes just 10 minutes of your time to fill in the application form. Then, we are going to work on your application and after that, we will send you an email to notify you about the situation of your eVisa.
How is the processing of the eVisa for Kuwait?
To fill in the application form you need to follow three basic steps that we explain to you, here:
1. Fill in the application with your personal details such as name, address, email, phone number, etc. Passport information and travel details are required as well. Plus, you must select a processing time option.
2. Make the payment and review the information written on the previous step.
3. Add your supporting documents for the application. Once you finish, hit the submit button.
The Government of Kuwait may ask for more documents, if that is the case of your application, we will inform you about it via email. Do not waste more time and apply here.
When I finish to complete my application, what comes next?
We will send you an email message notifying you that we received your order and that we will work on it in the timeframe you selected. Also, after we receive a response from the Government, we will inform you about it too.
How many times can I enter Kuwait with an eVisa?
Your Kuwait eVisa will allow you a Single Entry.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
We have implemented a way that helps you to apply for family members or even friends. Just make sure to have all the required documents before. You can choose between these two options:
- For only one friend or relative, just apply here writing their data.
- For more than one person, you need to click on ‘Add new applicant’ in the apply and add their information.
What would happen if I am just transiting through Kuwait?
If you stay inside the transit area, then you do not require an eVisa. Otherwise, you may need an eVisa if you decide to go out of the airport.
How do I know if my visa is approved?
We will send you a message to your email informing you about your eVisa application.
What would happen if I made an error while filling the form?
It depends on when you realized the mistake. If you saw this mistake when entering your data online, then you can contact us and we will assist you. On the other hand, if we have issued your application already, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again. We will NOT charge you another service fee.
How can I trust in your services of visas?
People often believe that online information can leak easily and put their personal info is at risk. However, that is not our case. We assure you complete confidence in the safeguarding of your personal data and confidentiality with your information and privacy. For more details on our service, you can enter here. Additionally, you can find what thousands of glad customers say about us here.