If you desire to visit the most historical, cultural, and historically significant locations in India, you must consider booking the Golden Triangle tour package. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur form India’s golden triangle. Moreover, this tour will provide the finest introduction to India and its cultural experience. Moreover, you’ll have a lot of fun activities to do during your journey to India’s golden triangle.
During your golden triangle India tours, you may enjoy hot air balloons, camel rides, camping, and other adventure activities. In addition, seeing the Taj Mahal in Agra continues to be the highlight of the vacation. Also, LIH Travel’s Golden Triangle Tours is an excellent option if you want the ideal vacation with pleasant lodgings within your budget and with your safety in mind.
Now, let us explore the things you must experience during this vacation.
Unique & Interesting Experiences During The Golden Triangle Tour Package
Here are a must not miss activities during your Golden Triangle Tour:
Things To Do In Delhi
1. Visit the Red Fort: Located in the heart of the city, the Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important monuments of India. Built-in 1648, the fort is an iconic symbol of Delhi and its rich history.
2. Explore Old Delhi: Take a tour of Delhi’s historical sites and monuments in Old Delhi. From the Jama Masjid to Chandni Chowk, explore the winding alleys of the city’s oldest areas and get a glimpse into the lives of its residents.
3. Enjoy a Rickshaw Ride: Take a leisurely ride around Delhi’s bustling streets and get a taste of the city’s culture and daily life.
4. Visit Humayun’s Tomb: Humayun’s Tomb is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important monuments of Mughal architecture. Constructed in the mid-16th century, the tomb’s intricate design and beautiful gardens make it an ideal spot for a relaxing afternoon. It should be a part of the Golden Triangle tour package.
5. Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah: Go visit the Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in the Nizamuddin West area if you desire to do something new and exciting in Delhi. Spend the evening listening to beautiful Qawwali performances that will warm your heart!
Apart from all these, don’t miss shopping at Sarojini, Chandni Chowk, and other marketplaces in Delhi. And, ofcourse, sample the delectable street food during your golden triangle tour packages.
Things To Do In Agra
1. Visit the Taj Mahal: This grand marble mausoleum is the city’s most popular attraction, and for a good reason. Moreover, it is one of the most recognizable monuments in the world and a must-see for anyone visiting Agra. Additionally, it is the main highlight of your Golden Triangle tour package.
2. Explore Agra Fort: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort is an imposing structure with a rich history. It is a great place to explore and learn about Mughal architecture and its influence in India.
3. Visit Fatehpur Sikri: This ancient Mughal city is located a short drive from Agra, and it is a great place to visit if you want to explore India’s Mughal heritage.
4. Shop at Sadar Bazaar: This bustling marketplace is a great place to shop for local merchandise, such as spices, jewellery, and handicrafts.
5. Enjoy a Boating Trip on the River Yamuna: So take a leisurely boat trip on the Yamuna River, which runs through the city.
Apart from all these things, don’t miss the Mughlai cuisine and Pethas.
Things To Do In Jaipur
1. Visit Amer Fort – Situated on the outskirts of Jaipur, Amer Fort is an architectural marvel and a must-visit while in Jaipur.
2. Explore City Palace – A sprawling complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings, City Palace is one of the most popular tourist spots in Jaipur.
3. Go on a Shopping Spree – Jaipur is a shopper’s paradise, with a wide array of traditional and modern items available at great prices.
4. Take a Tour of Hawa Mahal – Hawa Mahal is a unique structure and a must-visit tourist spot in Jaipur. Moreover, this architectural marvel will surely wow you and must be a part of your Golden Triangle tour package.
5. Enjoy the Local Cuisine – Jaipur has a wide variety of delicious local dishes, sure to tantalize your taste.
6. Visit Albert Hall Museum – One of the oldest and largest museums in India, Albert Hall Museum is an interesting place to explore.
7. Explore Jal Mahal – Jal Mahal is indeed a stunning place situated in Man Sagar Lake’s middle and is a great place to enjoy a stroll.
Additionally, don’t forget to partake in various adventurous activities during your Golden Triangle tour package.
LIH Travel is the best golden triangle tour operator and can help you plan a memorable vacation. The package is customizable and you can add other notable destinations to extend your trip. Moreover, the destinations during your Golden Triangle tour package will surely leave you amazed. So book your tour today.
Alos Read:- Entirehope