Global Electric Bus Market research report 2022 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Electric Bus Market report.
Based on our analysis, the global market showed lower growth in 2020 than the average annual growth in 2017-2019. The market is expected to grow from 192,000 units in 2021 to 544,000 units in 2028 at a CAGR of 16.0% over the period 2021-2028.
The batteries of current electric buses have low capacities with long charging durations and limited range per charge. The performance and service life of batteries directly affect the performance and the cost of electric buses.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Electric Bus Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Drivers & Restraints
Hydrogen fuel cell buses are powered by combining the powertrain with a fuel cell system, batteries, and controlled technology. These buses are considered the next generation of green vehicles since they have an extended life span than e-buses. Hydrogen fuel cell buses have route flexibility and a fast refueling speed. Through such benefits, the demand for these buses is exponentially increasing for public transport systems. For example, in Europe, about 1,000 hydrogen-powered buses will be introduced over the next few years. China has continuously been a leader in this technology and is driving the market.
Governments across Europe are promoting the adoption of electric vehicles in the country to meet the emission target set up by leading authorities. The advent of hydrogen fuel cell buses is expected to create numerous growth opportunities for the market players during the forecast period.The efforts by the leading authorities to strengthen the public transportation system across the region are expected to influence the market demand in the coming years.
Key players covered in the global Electric Bus Market research report:
- BYD Co., Ltd (Shenzhen, China)
- Proterra, Inc. (Burlingame, California, United States)
- AB Volvo (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- New Flyer Industries (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Daimler AG (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Scania AB (Södertälje, Sweden)
- Iveco (Turin, Italy)
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Electric Bus Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Electric Bus Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245