It is relevant to mention that only 58 countries do not need to acquire a visa to travel to Canada. But, citizens must apply for an ETA to enter Canada. CANADA VISA FOR HONG KONG CITIZENS is on the visa-exempt list. If you are ready to apply for an ETA, do not hesitate to apply with us, we will help you with the whole process.
What are the requirements?
To be able to request for an ETA, you need to ensure that you can meet all the requirements. Nevertheless, the list is short. We do not ask for much from your part. Read each document to begin your application.
- Valid passport – it is one of the most important documents to apply for an ETA, so verify that your passport has a validation for another 6 months from the date that will be in the Canadian territory.
- An e-mail address – enter a valid email address you have access to. There you will receive the ETA in a PDF format.
- Means of payment – we offer several methods like credit or debit card or even PayPal for your application.
Canada eTA for Hongkong Passport holders – processing time and fees
It is recommended that you apply for your Canada ETA before you book your flight. However, we provide three excellent processing time alternatives in order that you can select according to your needs. Each processing time has different prices, and as you can imagine, the sooner you want your Canada ETA, the more you must pay for it. Here are the alternatives:
- Standard processing – you will get your ETA in 24 hours. The price is USD $64.49.
- Rush processing – with this option, your Canada ETA will be ready in your inbox in 4 hours. However, the amount to pay is USD $106.49.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need you ETA in a quick was, this is the best option for you. It will be in 30 minutes and the cost of it is USD $153.49.
The application form
One last thing you are required to do is fill out the application form. It is an easy process as well since it takes about 10 minutes for anyone to complete it. Plus, we provide customer service 24/7.
The application form has 3 parts:
- Fill in the blanks with your information This is also the moment in which you must choose a processing time for your request.
- Step two consists of payment and revision. Note that in case you want to make any modifications, you can do it.
- And the last step is when we ask you to upload the required documents. Once you are done, just submit your application and you are done. We handle the rest.
Needless to say, citizens of Hong Kong, can get a CANADA VISA FOR JAPANESE CITIZENS in a simple way. Your effort is minimal. It is important to know that this ETA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires, and it grants you Multiple Entry. In that way you can be there in the nation of Canada for 180 days Per Entry.
How can I apply for Canada Visa from Hong Kong?
The Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Hong Kong citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens
To enter Canada, Hong Kong citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA. Hong Kong citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Canada eTA will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. Hong Kong citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.