To plan and execute a successful social media campaign, analyzing and monitoring hashtags is a critical component. Twitter Hashtag Tracking tools started as a way to search for particular things on Twitter. They have come a long way since then and have now become a multi-purpose tool used by companies and individuals for pretty much anything.
Major global movements and events like #BlackLivesMatter, #MeToo, and #WorldCupFinale are some examples to elaborate on the above said. A good hashtag can capture a lot of attention from people. It also helps companies, organizations, and individuals to increase their visibility and discoverability.
They are ideally the best choice if you wish to grow your reach in the market and remain updated about current trends. But, tracking hashtags and keeping a constant check on them can be challenging given the number of times they are mentioned and used in multiple diversities. To control the activities with the hashtag and keep an eye on them, you will need a hashtag tracker.
Wish to know the best hashtag tracker for your business? You’ve come to the right place. We will discuss some of the best hashtag-tracking tools that will help you get the desired reach on your tweets.
Best Twitter Hashtag Tracking Tools
We have introduced some considerable options for hashtag tracking that your brand can opt for. Let’s dive in.
Taggbox is a hashtag tracking tool that can help you analyze hashtag usage. You can also run hashtag campaigns and embed them on the website. With this tool, you can aggregate all the content from a particular hashtag, edit the widget, personalize its content, and display it on the website for better conversions and awareness.
- The on-site visual uploads feature helps in allowing users to upload reviews on the website
- The moderation panel helps in displaying on relevant content from your hashtag campaign
- Customize the widget to align with the website design
- Analytics features give insights into user sentiment, the number of impressions, no. of visits, and much more.
This tool is like a personal hashtag trainer. You sign in and connect to your Twitter account. The tool judges your hashtag usage, you can look at all the appropriate hashtags, get a list of all trending hashtags, and check out the connections and stats of each hashtag.
- You get trending hashtag alerts. Simply add the relevant topics and you will get emailers.
- You can also compare the hashtags on metrics like retweets, impressions, and exposure.
- You also get instant analysis of a hashtag as soon as you type on any platform including Twitter.
This tool is comparatively easy for hashtag tracking and gives you a quick overview of its performance. Just enter the hashtag and the tool generates a report. You can also use this platform for event tracking, brand monitoring, and tracking competitors.
- Top active users
- URLs with rank
- Most famous mentions, most used keywords, influencer ranking.
- Sentiment analysis.
This is a go-to tool for information on hashtags. It is useful in finding out the trending hashtags on various topics like business, entertainment, etc. It also includes a lot of resources like how to use hashtags, the latest news, general hashtag usage information, etc.
- Hashtag information
- Simple analytics
- Add your hashtag to the database.
This tool is best if you wish to get an overview of hashtag usage all over the internet. The best part about this tool is the granularity it offers with its many intuitive filters. You get a map view of the hashtags being used everywhere. On the home page, you can see a map view where you can change the location and get more information about hashtags popular in the area.
- A cluster view helps users to show an area where there is maximum noise about tweets. A red point shows the latest tweet as well.
- You are provided with keywords and hashtag filters to check for particular hashtags around a location
- The time filter allows you to select data up to the last 6 hours.
- You also get sentiment, positive, neutral, negative, and real-time analysis.
Another Twitter hashtag tracking tool is TWChat which helps you track, deliver, and contribute to Twitter chats effectively and efficiently. The home page of this tool consists of a list of tweet chats that can be filtered based on categories of your interest.
- They offer a Mentor Section which displays the tweets from the tweet chat host, it is useful if they post questions that you need to check.
- It comes with a unique feature where you are allowed to add images to your tweets
- You can use a filter that shows all tweets that contain a question, you can then answer them frequently to build a strong reputation
- Lastly, there is an analytics feature that provides statistics of your past tweetchats.
So there we go. These were the best hashtag tracking tools you can consider for your brand. They are optimized and provide the best results. Hashtag tracking is an essential part of social media marketing. If you wish to get maximum reach and impressions on your posts, start using and optimizing your hashtag to uplift your hashtag game and reap the benefits.